Lamb Ears with Fur 200g
Lambs ears are great chews for dogs with sensitive digestions or who suffer with allergies.
They are high in protein and low in fat. Considered a low-fat alternative to Pigs Ears
These Lamb’s ears chews are 100% natural and have been slowly dried to produce a treat which will keep your dog occupied and give them all the nutrients they need
- Great snack for in between meals.
- They are also low odour so no need to send them outside with this treat
- All of our Lamb Ears are responsibly sourced in and veterinary approved!
- Each ear is around 3/4 inches in length, perfect for smaller breeds and puppies.
- Perfect for dogs with allergies or as a low-fat alternative to pig or cow ears
- Small and lightweight so can be fed as anytime
- Low-fat high protein
Dog Treat with fur/hair are becoming a popular choice for dog owners as they are 100% natural and it is not processed nor do they have any nasty chemicals added to then. They are taken straight from the Lamb and then slowly air-dried at 180 degrees to produce a healthy nutritional treat perfect for all dogs.
Benefits of feeding fur products:
- Help to solidify stool which can help with diarrhoea
- Are 100% Natural with no added chemicals
Composition: 100% Lamb
Nutritional Analysis: Crude Ash (%) 7.00, Crude Fat (%) 14.82, Crude Protein 70.56, Moisture(%) 7.62