Goats Ears are great chews for dogs with sensitive digestions or who suffer with allergies, act as a natural dewormer.
They are high in protein and low in fat. Considered a low-fat alternative to Pigs Ears
These Lamb’s ears chews are 100% natural and have been slowly dried to produce a treat which will keep your dog occupied and give them all the nutrients they need.
They are a great snack for in between meals.
They are also low odour so no need to send them outside!
- All of our Goat Ears are responsibly sourced in Turkey and veterinary approved!
- Very well accepted
- High protein content
- Perfect for all breeds
- Low-fat high protein treat and a healthy alternative to Pig and Cow Ears
Dog Treats with fur/hair are becoming a popular choice for dog owners as they are 100% natural and it is not processed nor do they have any nasty chemicals added to them. They are taken straight from the Goat and then slowly air-dried at 180 degrees to produce a healthy nutritional treat perfect for all dogs.
Benefits of feeding fur products:
- Help to solidify stool which can help with diarrhoea
- Are 100% Natural with no added chemicals
- A natural source of chondroitin – great for joint pain
- The crispy pieces are perfect for anytime snacks
- Every treat will vary in size, shape and colour
- Great for snacks and training
- Natural Dental Chew
- Easy To Digest
- Grain and Gluten free
- Low Fat
- High Protein
- Suitable for puppies over 12 weeks
Crude Ash (%) 7.00
Crude Fat (%) 14.82
Crude Protein 70.56
Produced for Perfectly Pawsome by MH Supplies Ltd, Cheshire. (04113405)