A Blend of Raw Beef, Sprats and Offal in an 80/10/10 . All of our meats are from human grade sources and offer the freshest and highest quality.
A blend of fresh Raw Beef and UK Sprats with a little beef liver straight from the Welsh Valleys. All our beef comes from a local abattoir just a few miles away so we can ensure quality and freshness. Our Sprats come from UK waters and landed in Cornwall. The beef is 60% lean. All of our meats are from human grade sources and offer the freshest and highest quality. We mince this product with a 30mm plate to ensure a chunky texture
Nothing added or taken away simply pure Beef, Sprats with a little offal
Available in 1kg bags. This product is prepared from fresh meat and comes to you frozen and is ready to eat once thawed.
- 10% bone
- 45% fresh Beef at minimum 60% lean
- 45% fresh whole Sprats (minced)
- 10% Beef liver
- Sourced from local supliers
- No preservative, fillers or other by-product
- Easy to store and serve
- Can be added to with vegetables, oils, offal or other items if required.
- Store in fridge once thawed
- For a balanced diet ensure you supplement
- Greener packaging ensures lower carbon footprint
45% Fresh UK Beef, 45% Sprats, 10% Beef Liver (Meat, bone, liver)
Crude Protein 17.4%
Crude Fat 19.1%
Crude Fibre 0.9%
As a general guide an adult dog needs 2-3% of their bodyweight per day and a puppy up to 6%
Being a fresh product once defrosted, keep for 48-72hours in a refrigerator. This meal should be fed raw. Thoroughly defrost food before serving.
Always remember good hygiene practices, handle as you would any other raw meat. Wash hands and utensils after handling.