Description & Ingredients
Pure Chicken with Offal is a complementary raw dog food meal. A delicious blend of quality, fresh chicken, ground chicken bone and chicken offal (from DEFRA approved, British Farm Assurance certified local farms).
Suitable for all dogs 24 weeks+
*Please note – Prodog use double 10mm mincing plates for all ingredients in the adult meal ranges. Bone fragments may be present on occasion.
Precise, Clean Nutrition
Prey model Pure recipes provide a 80/10/10 ratio mix. Designed for working dog owners who like to choose their own additions, simply add in vegetables, fruits and toppings to suit your dog’s requirements. Pure options deliver the essential macro and micronutrients required to support the growth, development and vitality of your working dog.
Simple and Easy Meal Creation
Simply defrost, pop the lid and get creative! Then relax in the knowledge your dog is getting the absolute best possible natural nourishment, every single day.
Available in 500g and 1kg size tubs.
- Keep raw dog food frozen until use
- Defrost overnight in fridge
- Will last 4 days if kept refrigerated
- Do not refreeze
- If lesser amounts needed, decant from frozen tray. Keep remainder frozen
Premium, human quality, fresh meat provides a single source of quality protein. Delivering all essential amino acids necessary for optimum growth, development and vitality
Highly beneficial to the digestive system. A source of protein, calcium, phosphorus, diverse minerals and healthy fats.
Packed full of nutrients including calcium, iron, thiamin, riboflavin and niacin.
ProDog Pure Chicken raw food, is an 80/10/10 ratio of complimentary food, providing the optimal nutritional foundation to every meal.
- 80% British Chicken Meat
- 10% Chicken Bone (Ground)
- 10% Chicken Offal
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 72.9%, Protein 23.2%, Total Fat 6.5%, Ash 4.6%, Crude Fibre 0.7%
Sodium 0.08%, Calcium 1.03%, Magnesium 0.03%, Potassium 0.21%, Phosphorus 0.57%
Good to Know
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of the food