Turkey is a lean white muscle building meat which is a highly digestible source of protein. Low in saturated fats and with fewer calories than chicken, it is perfect for those dogs that are prone to weight gain.
Our Complete Turkey Raw Dog Food is a unique gourmet blend of raw meat, ground bone and vegetables, sourced only from DEFRA approved British Farm Assurance certified local farms.
Our Complete Turkey Raw Dog Food is combined with essential oils and packed with superfoods. Perfect to support your working dogs growth and development whilst conditioning from the inside out.
Feed 2-3% of the dog’s ideal body weight per day, ideally spread over two raw dog food meals.
- 85% Turkey Meat (Includes approx 10% ground turkey bone and 10% turkey offal)
- 14% Vegetables & Berries (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
- 0.5% Kelp
- 0.5% Scottish Salmon Oil
NUTRITIONAL ANALYSIS (% OR / KG) –
Moisture 73%, Protein 15.5%, Total Fat 5.6%, Ash 2.8%, Crude Fibre 0.9%
Sodium 0.10%, Calcium 0.58%, Magnesium 0.03%, Potassium 0.26%, Phosphorus 0.38%
GOOD TO KNOW
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more chains of amino acids
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – is the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed
- Fibre – the term given to the indigestible part of food