A super-lean novel protein source, venison meat is known to be rich in essential amino acids, exceptionally nutrient dense and lower fat than traditional proteins. This option is ideal for dogs on elimination diets, with intolerances or sensitivities to more commonly farmed meats, or for owners who would simply like to treat their dog to a new delicious meal option.
ProDog venison raw food recipe is perfectly balanced, giving the optimal ratio of plant-powered goodness and fresh meat content in every meal.
90% Venison Meat (Includes approx 10% ground venison bone)
8.3% Green Vegetables (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
0.5% Flaxseed Oil
0.5% Hemp Oil
0.2% Inulin (Chicory root)
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 62%, Protein 17%, Total Fat 13.3%, Ash 2.4%, Crude Fibre 5.1%
Calcium 1.24%, Magnesium <0.1% , Phosphorus 0.75%, Iron 41.5 mg/kg, Manganese 0.38 mg/kg, Zinc 24.64 mg/kg, Vitamin D <0.20 iu/g
Good to Know –
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed. [Ash is left over after analysis of the food. We do not add fire-ash to our products]
- Fibre – the term given to the soluble and insoluble plant-based part of the food