An exceptionally nutritionally rich lean novel protein. As a game bird pheasants roam free and have access to an abundance of grass, nuts, seeds and berries making their meat low fat, highly nutritious and super-tasty. A protein option ideal for dogs on elimination diets, with intolerances or sensitivities to more commonly farmed meats, or for owners who would simply like to treat their dog to a new delicious meal option.
ProDog pheasant raw food recipe is perfectly balanced, giving the optimal ratio of plant-powered goodness and fresh meat content in every meal.
90% Pheasant Meat (Includes approx 10% ground pheasant bone)
8.3% Green Vegetables (Combinations vary in line with seasonal availability)
0.5% Flaxseed Oil
0.5% Hemp Oil
0.2% Inulin (Chicory root)
Nutritional Analysis (% or / kg) –
Moisture 70%, Protein 17.1%, Total Fat 8.3%, Ash 4.3%, Crude Fibre 1.7%
Calcium 1.25%, Magnesium 0.1%, Phosphorus 0.81%, Copper 0.89 mg/kg, Iron 24.3 mg/kg, Manganese 0.94 mg/kg, Zinc 19.9 mk/kg, Vitamin D <0.20 iu/g
Good to Know –
- Moisture – the natural presence found in the ingredients
- Protein – are biological molecules consisting of one or more amino acid chains
- Fat – includes all fats: saturated fats, trans fats, and the unsaturated fats, polyunsaturated and monounsaturated
- Ash (inorganic matter) – the inorganic residue remaining after the water and organic matter have been removed. [Ash is left over after analysis of the food. We do not add fire-ash to our products]
- Fibre – the term given to the soluble and insoluble plant-based part of the food